Wednesday, December 23, 2009

oh there's no place like home for the holidays..

Arkansas, here we come! I hope it's super cold once we get there because it was 75 degrees today! Two days before Christmas and I could have worn shorts and a tank top if my job permitted! Anyway...

So, Rushing and I will head to Arkansas tomorrow to spend some fun time with my family! I can't wait!! I love Christmas time... spending time with family that you don't get to see very often, giving gifts, remember Jesus' birth, and eating some yummy (and totally not bad for you) food!

I can't believe this is our 2nd Christmas as a married couple! It doesn't seem like we have been married for a year and a half...the time has flown by! We may even have an addition to our little family this time next year...who knows! Rushing has finished his first semester at seminary and we are just gearing up for another one. He is doing well and made excellent grades, I am so proud!

Well, I think I am off to bed to dream of a white Christmas. :)

Christmas 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment