Thursday, December 10, 2009

things to look forward to... :)

There are quite a few things that I am looking forward to in the next few years...here a just a few.

I can't wait to have a house to call our home. I can't wait to paint, plant flowers, hang as many pictures as I want because it won't matter how many holes I put in the walls because it will be ours.

I want to be a mommy. (gasp, surprise right?-ha) I know, I know...I'm 24 I have plenty of time...but I really do want to be a mommy. But, we would like to get some things paid off...and both have full time jobs and insurance before we start a family. But I can't wait!!! We are planning on homeschooling so I really can't wait for that...but even after we have a kiddo it will be like 4 more years before we start schooling!!! Esh...

I want to PAY OUR CARS OFF!!!! :)

and right now that's all I can ramble off because I need to do some dishes...bleh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment