Tuesday, January 12, 2010

belated Christmas post! :)

I still can't believe that we are moving again. I mean I believe it when I look around my apartment and see all the boxes and empty shelves....but it's exciting! We had a slight change of plans and will be heading out Friday morning, so please keep us in your prayers! We have an apartment waiting for us already, so that is wonderful!!! God always provides, doesn't he? :)

On to other things...I never posted about our Christmas!
We had family Christmas with Rushing's parents, the girls, Drica (a friend from Brasil) Caleb, Morgan, Emma and some of Morgan's family. It was pretty crazy with so many people in the house, but we had a great time! We taught Morgan and her family and Drica how to play WAHOO and Drica won, but only due to the fact that the game was lasting FOREVER...I'm not a sore sport or anything :)
a few of the people at the Mayes' Christmas













Rushing and I had our Christmas on Christmas
Eve morning before we left for Arkansas...

















Every year my parents get us matching pjs...my mom even used to make ours when we were little. :) (other than the fact that i look like i'm
12 i love this photo) We had a great Christmas with my family as well. My Granny came over Christmas morning and we ate breakfast, opened gifts, and then ate an awesome Christmas lunch. Then, we pretty much just hung out all day and were very lazy which was nice. I also got to spend some quality time with my super cute nephew, Landon.

The day after Christmas we went to Hot Springs for the Jones Family Christmas. I wish I had taken more photos and that blogspot wouldn't be so tough to load pictures onto because we had a BLAST with the Jones clan. There are SO many of us and it is always crazy when we all get together, especially with all the 'new' kiddos running around! After a great weekend, we headed back to Texas and here we are...a few weeks later packing to move to Mississippi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment