Wednesday, July 29, 2009

this old house...

Well, this is my final blog from this house. We are in the final stages of packing and moving. Mr. Tracey just dropped off the trailer so Rushing and BJ will start loading it pretty soon. I still have a few things left to pack and then I get to clean the house...sounds fun, huh?

I will say that I am going to miss this house. I will miss the beautiful flowers that Mrs. Lavender planted, the big red barn in the backyard, the honeysuckle that made the air smell so good, and having my own washer and dryer! There are many memories here...Rushing and Opie lived here as bachelors before Rush and I got married. Tuesday Night Hang-Outs are probably some of my favorite memories of the year we lived here...having the teens over was a blast and something I am SO glad we did. I used to complain that this house was too small...that was until we got our new apartment in Fort Worth...now this is a BIG house! Guess I better watch what I say from now on! :)

My family came over yesterday. My parents are awesome and are going to store some stuff for us until we get a bigger place to house everything. I love my parents so much... My sister Amber and her baby boy Landon and my little 'BIG' brother Adam came too. I can't believe how big Landon has gotten...he is walking now, it is crazy! I am really going to miss being able to drive an hour to Fordyce to see them... Hopefully they will all come visit really soon and we can go to Six Flags!!

I need to get busy... I need to pack/clean for a while then I am taking my class of kiddos pizza for lunch, I'm an awesome teacher, I know. ;)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment